Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Crochet and Migraine...the two don't mix!

So...I went to bed with a migraine last night and woke up with it this morning. I tried to crochet through it, even managed to complete one shell stitch before I had to give it up and go back to bed. When I got up at 1:00 this afternoon I was feeling much better so I spent the afternoon scanning patterns into my computer. 30 or so down and only about 5,000 more to go. I think this is going to be a much bigger project than I anticipated. I'm going to go sit in front of the TV and listen to it while I crochet another sleeveless bubblegum dress (for the lady who bought the original one.) Hope to have that done tomorrow and start working on another hooded cape from the "Wrapped In Style" leaflet. I've already done 2 but I have 2 more to complete. Maybe with the next one I will remember to take a picture before it walks out the door. Have a great evening everyone!

No comments: