Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Doing more picture taking/posting than crocheting...

I spent all day yesterday downloading/uploading, adding/deleting, sizing/re-sizing...pictures for my yahoo pictures folder. I still have some pictures to take but for the most part, I'm done. Except for all those afghans that I just now remembered. Okay...so I'm not as done as I thought.

The hooded cape I was supposed to be working on the other day is about half done -- yippee!! -- and the bubble gum dress is about one-third done. I'm also working on a cape from the "Poncho Panache!" pattern book put out by Annie's Attic.

I finally learned how to post my pictures at a reasonable size on my blog. So just for fun, I'm posting some of my more recent completed projects. All the photos of my completed work can be found at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/randastern/my_photos . There are things there that I have sold and some things that are available for sale.

Drawstring Bags
Pillow Baby

No comments: