Had a wonderful time in Tennessee...even managed to get some crocheting done. I made a pig potholder (just have to add eyes) and one patriotic placemat and pot holder. I've also spent some time on my latest graph afghan. I had decided to do this one in the basic Tunisian stitch but I caught a glimpse of a picture of a different Tunisian stitch and without reading about it or looking closer, decided that I'd do this afghan in that stitch. I didn't even know what the stitch was called until I looked it up on the internet just now...it is Tunisian full stitch. I love the way it looks but I have had a little trouble beginning each row (should have read the instructions--that I didn't have with me at the time). I think I've managed to figure it out and when I get home tonight I may even remember to pull out the instructions. Or maybe not, because I don't want to pull it all out and start over again. I'll have to post pictures another day...I'm at the office and the camera is at home. Just wanted you all to know that I have been doing some crocheting even though I haven't been posting much.