Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Admittedly these are not the best pictures I've taken, but I'm trying to get all my pictures posted before I'm away from the internet for at least 10 days.

The first picture is the afghan I made for a lady whose only instructions were that she wanted an all red afghan. It's called "House Warming" and came from one of Vanna White's books. I don't generally like making squares but these weren't so bad since they were large and putting them together wasn't TOO much trouble.




These are the pictures of the other afghan I made for someone recently. It's a combination of two patterns and I made it a little wider than usual. I'm glad to have these done because that gets me off the "hook" for any prepaid projects and the rest of what I have to do are things people I know have asked me to make for them so I can do them at my leisure.






No comments: