Sunday, August 10, 2008

More completed projects...

Here are a few more pictures of projects I've completed this summer. They are all the same pattern, using Joann Sensations Boucle. I love how this yarn stripes itself.







I was given approximately 75 skeins of worsted weight yarn that came from the home of an older woman. Based on the colors and the packaging I'm guessing it's yarn from the 70's. I can hardly wait to start making things with it, but I've been concentrating on baby items for the past several weeks. I'll post pictures as soon as I take the time to take pictures. I also bought an inexpensive life size newborn baby doll to use as a model. Plus, since I don't always follow the yarn types or crochet hook sizes, I thought it would help me to know what size I'm ending up with when I make adjustments. That's about it for now.

No comments: