Monday, April 11, 2005

Barbara's Cape is Finished!!!


Barbara's Hooded Cape
Finally, another one finished. If I could make myself work on one project at a time, this would have been doen a long time ago...Currently I am working on two graph afghans - a butterfly and Felix The Cat. Both are relatively easy and should be done in short order. I'm also working on a cape that I need to have done by Friday. I'm working on a doily, except I am cheating and using no. 3 thread. Partly because I'm not ready to use #10 and partly because I need it to be a rather large size. My next doily I'm going to try using no. 5 thread and see how that goes. I've been looking through all my pattern leaflets and now I have many more projects I'd like to get started. I've also been working on scanning ALL my patterns into my computer...it will take years but I have to get organized. I'd like to be able to find a specific pattern when I'm looking for it and I'm hoping this will do the trick. Back to crocheting...

No comments: