Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I need to stop going to other blogs and spend some time on my own...much more fun to visit others though. The states in red are the states that I know for sure I've been to...there might actually be more, but this was just off the top of my head.


create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

Now...for what's really important. I've been crocheting like an obsessed person lately. Trying to get as much ready for the December 2nd & 3rd craft show as possible. Was planning to post pictures today but the camera and the projects are at home and I'm at the office. I usually try to bring everything to the office for pictures - better lighting - but I guess I'll have to try to take some acceptable pictures from home tonight or tomorrow. Just want you all to see that I really have been working my fingers to the bone. I'm starting to get phone calls from friends wanting to know if I dropped off the face of the earth - no, just crocheting nonstop. So...check back in a day or so and you'll see what I've been doing. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments: