Monday, January 02, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Being an avid crocheter I just had to take this test and see what kind of yarn I am.

You are Merino Wool.
You are Merino Wool.
You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to
keep you close because you are so softhearted.
You love to be comfortable and warm from your
head to your toes.

What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla

I
may be Merino Wool but there are not too many people out there who would agree that I am easygoing or sweet.

I've done very little crocheting lately. I've been spending most of my time moving stuff to the office and setting up the office in anticipation of another tax season. For every one thing I check off my "to do" list, I think I add 2 more things. I did make myself a shrug and have another one almost finished (for myself). They are both from the same pattern but I'm using completely different yarn textures and am getting great results from both. The pattern is by Eileen Tepper and is called Shrug-a-licious. It was found on the web by one of the women in the Yahoo group I belong to, called Luxury Crochet (a VERY fun group of people!). I will make a concerted effort to take some pictures and post them later this week.

No comments: