Thursday, April 28, 2005

I am blessed...

A fellow CPer said she was struggling with getting donations from her community for yarn, hooks, etc. so the group of challenged "kids" she is teaching to crochet and knit could each have their own supplies. Being that I have a more than ample supply of crochet related materials, I sent off a few small items to help out. What a blessing to me today when I received a handmade card signed by all the group. (Isn't the crocheted butterfly the cutest?) As is God's way, when I am trying to be a blessing to others, I end up being the one receiving a blessing of my own. My mother is right, you can't outgive God! And since I have spent the last 2 days getting my yarn and supplies on the road to organization (that's tomorrow's topic), I will be putting together another package to send off to Pamela and her "kids".




No comments: