a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.
- I don't like my food to touch on my plate.
- I wash my hair/shave/etc. in a specific order - and if I get distracted and do it in the wrong order I have to start again.
- Everything has a place and I hate when it's not where it belongs.
- I do not like to shake hands - and avoid it as much as possible - even arrive late to church so I miss "greeting time". That's bad, isn't it?
- I can't fill a glass less than full - whatever size the glass is I have to fill it.
I thought of other idiosycrasies but if I listed them, you'd think I have OCD - I don't, really.
Now let me see if I can think of 5 people to send this to - it could be you!